Getting the right legal advice and support from the outset can help put your business on a sure footing and avoid costly pitfalls later. We focus on what matters most to you and your business. We will help to simplify things, not over-complicate them. We have an experienced, pragmatic and responsive team who can provide you with a cost-effective service.
We can help you with:
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Seed capital funding
- SEIS and EIS advice
- Identifying the best structure for your business
- Protecting intellectual property
- Data protection advice
- Employment advice
- Bespoke contracts
- Standard terms and conditions
Get in touch with one of our specialist lawyers for further help:
Rahul advises entrepreneurs and businesses on a variety of corporate matters including equity raises, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions as well as assisting clients with day to day commercial agreements.
He also advises both borrowers and lenders on debt and mezzanine finance transactions and has significant experience in advising investment funds and fund managers on structuring and regulatory issues.
Rahul trained at Boodle Hatfield and has been recognised as a “Rising Star” by Superlawyers and “one to watch” by Legal 500.
Charlie advises on a range of corporate matters including M&A, reorganisations and equity raises. He also helps a number of private companies with their day-to-day corporate and commercial arrangements. He specialises in working with entrepreneurs and family businesses.
In addition to his legal experience, Charlie was formerly a management consultant with the Boston Consulting Group and holds an MBA from London Business School.
Recent transactions include:
- Advising on the sale of a fast-growing recycling company
- Advising the family owners of a schools group on the sale of their business
- Advising on the purchase of a financial services firm
- Helping a client in the consumer goods space secure venture capital and angel investment
- Working with an entertainment group to secure funding for a new central London location
- Advising a well-known UK manufacturer on the reorganisation of its group